Monthly Archives: July 2017
A failure with the networking infrastructure at our hosting provider (specifically, the Microsoft Azure UKSouth region) resulted in the NHS ePortfolios website at http://www.nhseportfolios.org becoming unavailable/unresponsive to all users on three occasions on Thursday the 20th July 2017:
- At 21:49 to 21:55 (6 minutes)
- At 22:05 to 22:10 (5 minutes)
- At 22:29 to 00:58 (149 minutes)
Following identification of the cause of the outage, updates were provided via the @NHSePortfolios Twitter account between 23:13 and 01:05.
No data was damaged / compromised as a result of this incident.
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.0, scheduled for deployment on Sat 13 Jul 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23597 – EPORTFOLIO – Update .NET Framework from 4.5 to 4.6.1
- 23623 – FOUNDATION – HEE – Removal of posts starting on or after 1st August 2017
- 23655 – EPORTFOLIO – Update libraries
- 23713 – FOUNDATION – TURAS – Export Rest of UK Users for TURAS
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23711 – EPORTFOLIO – QA – spQA_InsertAllForms – Update to db structure
Descriptions for these items are as follows: