New Appearance for NHS ePortfolios – coming 31st January 2015
Following feedback from our users and customer leads we are updating the appearance of the NHS ePortfolios.
We have been working on a new interface and:
- It will lead to a more user-friendly ePortfolio experience.
- The user interface will have a more modern/intuitive look and feel.
- The site will work better on touch screen devices such as phones, phablets and tablets.
- It is mainly a cosmetic change: the underlying system is unaffected
- No data will be lost as a result of this.
The release date for the switch to the new appearance is Saturday the 31st of January 2015.
On this date the main website at https://www.nhseportfolios.org will switch to the new appearance by default for all users.
If you encounter any technical issues following the switch to the new appearance, this should be reported using the support form within the help menu or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting issues, PLEASE clearly state that the issue you are reporting is about the new appearance and, as normal, please provide us as much information as possible to help reproduce the issue – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcr2fh2rabs.
Feedback on the functions and content of the ePortfolio should still be channelled through your usual project leads. We hope you like the new appearance as much as we do!
The NHS ePortfolios team