Update for deployment on Saturday 15th March
Below are the items that are to be included in release 13.4, scheduled for deployment on Saturday, 15th March 2014
Update items included in this build are:
• 11397 – PHARMACY – “Medicines Information Activity and Reflections Log” form to be made ticketable
Existing “Medicines Information Activity and Reflections Log” form is now ticketable.
• 11452 – PHYSICIAN – Assigning specialty specific DOPs Assessment forms for all grades
Enable access to create specialty specific DOPs Assessment forms for grades ST3, ST4, ST5, ST6, ST7, ST8, OOP, LAT, FTSTA3.
• 11499 – EPORTFOLIO – Remove “Drafts” folder from ePortfolio messaging
The ePortfolio messaging system contained a “drafts” folder, but this is redundant as users cannot save messages in a draft format for editing/sending later.
• 12018 – FICM – update to the Educational Agreement saved form header
Display the type of meeting between the time and author on overview pages, e.g: “Educational Agreement – 15 January 2014 12:19 INITIAL (Jeff Beckingham)”
• 12091 – FICM – Add new professional activities
Create new “Professional Activities” quick link on FICM trainee home pages and update the “Professional Activities” form, adding four new answer options in the “Type of Activity” questions.
• 10844 – EPORTFOLIO – Prevent deletion of completed ticket requests via the app
Prevent a situation whereby an offline app user could delete a ticket request for which a form has subsequently been completed via the main website.
Fixes included in this build are:
• 11117 – FOUNDATION – Foundation School inconsistent in Current Trainee Report
Resolve a situation whereby the Foundation School displayed in the Current Trainee Report was sometimes blank.
• 11849 – FOUNDATION – Ensure all fields on PSGIF Form are returned via Analyse Forms
Ensure that all fields from the “Placement Supervision Group Individual Feedback Form” are contained in Analyse Forms output.
• 12019 – RCPCH – UserDetails are not being updated automatically via the RCPCH Care api
The RCPCH Care API has moved. Update ePortfolio to utilise new API to retrieve RCPCH trainees personal details.
• 12059 – DMS – Correct Self TAB Field Validators.
The validators on the DMS Self TAB forms are incorrectly positioned, these have been repositioned in order that form contents are not adversely affected when error conditions are met.
• 12060 – DMS – Correct Reflection form Field Validators
The validators on the DMS Reflection forms are incorrectly positioned, these have been repositioned in order that form contents are not adversely affected when error conditions are met.
• 12182 – RCPI – Do not enforce password reset for users that login via SSO
RCPI users are been requested to reset their ePortfolio passwords, even when logging-in via RCPI SSO. Prevent this from being requested when the user has logged-in via SSO to avoid confusion.
• 12220 – EPORTFOLIO – Reduce index fragmentation
ePortfolio internal task to maintain site performance.
• 12307 – PHYSICIAN – Incorrect icon/behaviour for associated personal library files in curriculum
Prevent the incorrect display of the green e-Learnign icon beside linked personal library files in the curriculum. Additionally, restore the link to the associated file.