Overview of changes to the Foundation ePortfolio relating to ARCP 2014
A set of change requests to ePortfolio ARCP processes were requested by the FP Curriculum Delivery Group in December 2013 and then specified early in 2014.
These changes have been developed by the NES ePortfolio team and have been approved for release by the UKFPO. This document sets out the details of those changes for our users.
The change requests were built on requests made by the Foundation School Director’s Committee (19th September 2013) and the Foundation School Manager’s Forum (25th September 2013).
On the 26th of April 2014 the following features were released:
- New ARCP outcome Forms (F1 and F2).
- Two new “Supporting evidence” forms (F1 and F2).
- Updates to the “Review of evidence” summary page (F1 and F2).
- New “A1FC” certificate form.
- New “FACD” certificate form.
- New Roles – FSM, ARCP Chair.
- Amendments to the Form count report for ARCP reporting
On the 3rd of May the following features were released:
- New Form Rs.
There are some further ARCP changes yet to be released. These will be detailed in further communications once the release dates are agreed in conjunction with the UKFPO, but include the following items:
- Certificate management and release Admin pages.
- Link between summary of evidence page and attention items.