ePortfolio Minimum Technical Requirements
Minimum Browser Requirements
We’re committed to developing a secure web based application that not only delivers but exceeds user expectations. To achieve this our development team must make use of new capabilities and improved security and performance provided by modern, up-to-date browsers.
NHS ePortfolios supports use of the main application at https://www.nhseportfolios.org in the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer
- Google Chrome – http://www.google.com/chrome
- Mozilla Firefox – https://www.firefox.com
We support the current and previous major versions of all browsers on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, we start supporting the new version and stop supporting the third most recent version.
A screen resolution of at least 1280×1024 and a reliable Internet connection with at least 0.5Mbs download speed is recommended.
To identify what browser and version you are currently using, visit the following site:
In addition to the above, it is useful to have access to appropriate software to view downloadable files:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- Microsoft Word Viewer – http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=4
- Microsoft Excel Viewer – http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=10
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer – http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=13